Grow It Premium Walk-in Growhouse – 1 ShelfSKU: 712173
3 in stock
WHAT IS THE GROW IT PREMIUM WALK IN GROWHOUSE?
The Grow it Premium Walk In Growhouse’s provides shelter and protection for your plants and seeds. A handy shelf allows you to keep seeds and young plants off the ground and operates as a workstation for potting up and sowing.
This easy to assemble walk-in mini poly-tunnel has a heavy duty PE cover. This is a practical alternative to an expensive glass greenhouse and are great for growing a variety of fruit, vegetables, herbs and bedding plants all year round.
These semi-permanent growhouses are great for starting seedlings and propagating young plants and cuttings. They also double up as secondary greenhouses for growing tomatoes and cucumbers. Looked after, they offer you many seasons of service.
This Growhouse is suited to a multitude of gardening tasks and will quickly become a practical part of your gardening routine. The attractive design means it won’t look out of place when stationed anywhere in your garden, allotment or other outdoor area.
The sturdy wire shelf can hold plenty of standard seed trays or for more variety, half-size seed trays. This Growhouse has one level of wire shelving, perfect for sowing seeds, propagation and hardening off.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING A WALK IN GROWHOUSE?
Growhouses are multifunctional, offering protection from harsh late autumnal and winter weather. Used in conjunction with cold frames, they allow you to extend your gardening season:
- 1. Start your crops, plants and flowers earlier in the year by sowing your seeds, like chilli and tomato, inside.
- 2. Position cold frames where you intend to transplant the young plants to warm the ground.
- 3. When ready, transport them to the cold frame.
Starting plants earlier means they are bigger, stronger and easier to harden off when you’re ready to put them in their final position in the spring. Bigger plants offer better stress resistance and give you more flowering sites for larger yields, earlier in the season.
- Gardeners use cold frames to extend their gardening season, in the autumn to protect plants for a few more weeks and in the spring to get a jumpstart on sowing seeds. Cold frames protect plants from unpredictable weather and retain heat. Cold frames are also used to “harden off” seedlings that were started indoors.
WHAT DO I GET WITH THE GROW IT PREMIUM WALK IN GROWHOUSE?
The growhouse features unique stability pockets, which provide a sturdy and secure base. The stability pockets will help to secure the growhouse in windy conditions. Fill the pockets with sand, gravel or soil to help keep your growhouse grounded. Rust-resistant poles give years of service. The heavy-duty PE (Polyethylene) cover is UV-treated to protect against early fading. The cover allows plenty of light through to the plants and secures to the frame using velcro ties. The zipped door is simple to roll up and secure with a buckle for easy access.
Grow it Premium Walk In Growhouse Features and Dimensions:
- H 197cm (77″) x W 127cm (50″) x D 73cm (28″)
- UV treated and reinforced PE cover designed to last
- Poles are coated to protect against rust
- Velcro ties help secure cover to frame with buckles to easily secure the door
- Strong and sturdy removable wire shelving to allow for growing taller plants
- Clear instructions and ‘push-fit’ connections make for simple assembly (no tools required)