Grow It Premium 4 Tier Extra Wide GrowhouseSKU: 707641
2 in stock
WHAT IS THE GROW IT PREMIUM 4 TIER EXTRA WIDE GROWHOUSE?
The Grow it Premium 4-tier extra wide growhouse is robust and provides the shelter you need to protect your young crops, plants and seedlings. The premium compact 4-tier growhouse is also available for gardeners looking for a growhouse with a smaller footprint.
These semi-permanent growhouses are great for starting seedlings and propagating young plants and cuttings. They also double up as secondary greenhouses for growing tomatoes and cucumbers. Looked after, they offer you many seasons of service.
This growhouse has a footprint of W 105cm (41″) x D 45cm (18″) and is perfect for home use in outdoor areas and gardens.
The sturdy and easy-to-move wire shelves can hold up to 16 standard seed trays or for more variety, 32 half-size seed trays. Four-levels of modular wire shelving provide flexibility. They allow you to grow-on taller plants on lower levels, while you sow seeds higher up.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING A GROWHOUSE?
Growhouses are multifunctional, offering protection from harsh late autumnal and winter weather. Used in conjunction with cold frames, they allow you to extend your gardening season:
- 1. Start your crops, plants and flowers earlier in the year by sowing your seeds, like chilli and tomato, inside.
- 2. Position cold frames where you intend to transplant the young plants to warm the ground.
- 3. When ready, transport them to the cold frame.
Starting plants earlier means they are bigger, stronger and easier to harden off when you’re ready to put them in their final position in the spring. Bigger plants offer better stress resistance and give you more flowering sites for larger yields, earlier in the season.
- Gardeners use cold frames to extend their gardening season, in the autumn to protect plants for a few more weeks and in the spring to get a jumpstart on sowing seeds. Cold frames protect plants from unpredictable weather and retain heat. Cold frames are also used to “harden off” seedlings that were started indoors.
WHAT DO I GET WITH THE GROW IT PREMIUM 4-TIER EXTRA WIDE GROWHOUSE?
The growhouse features unique stability pockets, which provide a sturdy and secure base. The stability pockets will help to secure the growhouse in windy conditions. Fill the pockets with sand, gravel or soil to help keep your growhouse grounded. Rust-resistant poles give years of service. The heavy-duty PE (Polyethylene) cover is UV-treated to protect against early fading. The cover allows plenty of light through to the plants and secures to the frame using velcro ties. The zipped door is simple to roll up and secure with a buckle for easy access.
Grow it Premium 4 Tier Extra Wide Growhouse Features and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: H 160cm (63″) x W 105cm (41″) x D 45cm (18″)
- UV treated and reinforced PE cover designed to last
- Built-in stability pockets keep the structure sturdy and secure
- Poles are coated to protect against rust
- Velcro ties help secure cover to frame with buckles to easily secure the door
- Strong-and-sturdy, removable, modular wire shelving allow for growing-on bigger plants
- Easy ‘push-fit’ connections and instructions make this easy to assemble without the need for tools